Important things to remember:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to do your own warm up.
- You will do your Check In alongside other students at the same level as you.
- Make sure you speak to your regular coach before the Check In to make sure you are up to speed with all the required skills.
- Please email contact The Circus Spot if you cannot make your Check In.
Follow these instructions to make sure you receive our emails
Since your Email Provider probably uses some type of overzealous filtering; We ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. Also known as "Whitelisting."
If you do not see an email from The Circus Spot in your Inbox, our email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder.
Please open your spam folder and if you find an email from The Circus Spot open it and mark it as "Not spam"...
NEXT: Click your provider below to Whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your email client or spam filter not listed?
If The Circus Spot is being filtered, try adding email@example.com to your Address Book or Contact list.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your ISP or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add The Circus Spot to your contacts list.
If you do not readily find an email from The Circus Spot...
Please check your Gmail Spam Folder:
- - If you see the email from The Circus Spot: Open the Email.
- - Click the button on the toolbar, labeled
Next please, add The Circus Spot to your Contacts list:
(2 minutes ago)
Filter messages like these
Add The Circus Spot to Contacts list
Delete this message
- - Open the email from The Circus Spot.
- - Click the drop down arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right side the email from header.
- - Click the "Add The Circus Spot to Contacts List" from the list that appears.
- - If The Circus Spot does not appear in the dropdown list? Then you probably have already added The Circus Spot to Contacts.
Outlook 2003, Outlook 2016 and Outlook Office 365
- To add The Circus Spot to you list of "Safe senders" on Outlook:
- - Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- - On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- - Click or tap on Never block sender in the menu that rolls out.
- - The resulting popup will say:
- - "The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List."
- - Click OK
To add sender to address book:
- - Open the email
- - Right click on the from address
- - Choose Add to contacts option
If you have not received an email from The Circus Spot...
Check your Spam Folder. If you see an email from The Circus Spot:
- - Please open the email.
- - Next click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar.
To ensure delivery: Create a filter to automatically send email from The Circus Spot to your Inbox.
- - Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- - Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- - Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- - Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- - Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- - In the From field leave the default contains selected.
- - Enter our email address email@example.com in the text box next to Contains...
- - Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- - Click or tap Save...
- - You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains The Circus Spot-
- - Click or tap Save on this screen.
- - You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.
Gmail Mobile App
- If you are using the Gmail Mobile App on your mobile device, please open the app now.
If you are using Gmail Tabs such as "Promotions" please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
If you do not find an email from The Circus Spot, please check the Spam Folder:
- When you find the email from The Circus Spot
- Tap the menu icon - top right.
- Then select Move to.
- Then select Primary from the list.
This way you will always see The Circus Spot in your Primary Inbox tab...
NOTE: My Preferred Folder does not exist by default in Gmail. It is there as an example only since custom folders must be created by the user.
iPhone Mail App
iPhone Mail identifies most junk mail (spam) sent to your @icloud.com address or aliases, but it can mistakenly move email to your Junk mail folder.
Periodically check the Junk folder for email messages that were marked as junk mistakenly.
To indicate that an email message from The Circus Spot isn’t junk:
- - Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
- - Scroll down to the folders area
- - Select the Junk folder.
- - Find the email from The Circus Spot and slide it left to see options.
- - Tap the More button.
- - Tap the Mark button.
- - Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from The Circus Spot will no longer be marked as junk.
By default, messages in the Junk folder are deleted after 30 days so be sure to check it often to whitelist relevant email.
Outlook Mobile App
- To add The Circus Spot to you list of Focused Inbox on the Outlook App...
Please open the mobile Outlook app on your Android, Microsoft or iPhone:
Then open the email from The Circus Spot:
- - Click the dropdown menu on the top right of your Inbox.
- - On the menu displayed tap Move to Focused Inbox
- - Select the Move this and all future messages button.
- - Tap Move
- Now all future messages from The Circus Spot will appear in your Focused Inbox
You can also remove unwanted emails from your Focused Inbox as well by repeating this process in your Focused tab.
Previously "Hotmail", "Live", "Windows Live" and "MSN"...
In the new Outlook.com you must click the Wait it's safe link if you find emails incorrectly identified as spam.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- - Check the Junk folder. If you see the The Circus Spot email in your Inbox
- - Open the email from The Circus Spot...
- - Click the "Wait it's safe" link
Mark Sender as "Wait it's safe!
The Circus Spot (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Manually Add to Safe List
- - Click gear the icon on the top right.
- - Select Options in the drop down list.
- - On the Options page under Preventing junk email click Safe and blocked senders
- - Click the link Safe senders on the next page.
- - Enter the email address email@example.com in the text box.
- - Click Add to list
- - The Circus Spot will now be added to your list of Safe senders
- - Emails added to your Safe senders will not be delivered by mistake to your Junk folder.
The Circus Spot is in no way associated with any of the brands, websites or applications quoted here. All Trademarks ® are the property of their respective owners.
You can generate your own email whitelist instructions here...